Thursday, August 2, 2012

We Made It...barely

Well, we survived Jacob's first business trip with two kids.  He had to leave for three nights and boy was I freaked out.  I want to insert right here that I have a SERIOUS respect for military families.  What you go through when your loved ones are deployed amazes me.  You are some strong women!!!!  I was lucky enough to have my parents help. They kept Elli some and went out to eat with us to kill time.  I even had an old friend from ASU visit during the time Jacob was gone, which gave me some much needed adult conversation. All in all, it wasn't TOO bad thanks to wonderful help.  Still, I missed him like crazy and realized how much he truly does around here.  I was certainly glad when he got home!

I tried to do this cute craft from Pinterest with her hand and foot prints.  I couldn't do it!  I am just not a crafty person and I need to go ahead and accept it.  

So we just went free style instead!

Water balloons are a fun addition to our water bucket!

We could not get this one to pop!

This picture melts my heart.  Jackson was so glad Daddy was home.



Look at that big boy pushing up on his arms.  

All that tummy time can wear a kid out!

No comments:

Post a Comment