Monday, July 30, 2012

Pom Poms Everywhere

No...we aren't signing up for cheer leading (yet!)  I'm trying to get some ideas on how to prepare Elli for some of the skills she will need later on.  So, I got some Pom Pom balls from Micheal's and dumped them on the floor.  We talked about sorting and we sorted them by size and color.  I let her throw me pom poms and I would put them in the right pile and then I threw them at her and let her sort them.  I knew the game was over when she just started throwing them.  Still, its a step in the right direction!  I put them in a big ziplock bag because I know one day when I am busy, I can throw them out and they will be tons of fun!  Best $2 I ever spent!




1 comment:

  1. Her hair just totally took off growing!! You go Elli girl! That is a neat idea - i've been thinking about what I need to be doing with Caleb too. I guess that teaching spirit never leaves ;)

    ReplyDelete