Monday, June 10, 2013

Brother and Sister

I took Elli and Jackson to the YMCA child care while I got in a few minutes of exercise today.  I tried taking Jackson all last week and every morning he cried.  This week, now that Elli is done with school, she gets to go too.  He hasn't cried ONCE now that she is there with him. That is cute enough.  But then, this morning when I came to pick them up, I peeked in to see what they were doing. In a room full of children, they were cuddled up on a bean bag - laughing, really really laughing, with each other. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen.  Jackson was crawling all over Elli (and hitting her a bit so we have to work on that part!) and Elli was just laughing so loud.  There were other kids to play with there, but they were happy just being together.  I didn't plan for my babies to be 26 months apart and the first year was so hard, but now, I wouldn't change it for the world.  Best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment