Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Schedule

I left my camera in Maryland so I will post those Christmas pictures later...we had a great time though!!!!

In the meantime, it is a new year and we are trying out a new schedule.  We will see how it goes when we actually start back with preschool and Daddy isn't around to help.

7:00 Jackson gets up and nurses/eats solids
8:15 Get Elli up and get ready for preschool
8:50 Take Elli to preschool and come back to put Jackson down for nap
9:00-10:00 Jackson's morning nap (sometimes it ends earlier though)
10:00 Nurse Jackson
12:30 Nurse Jackson and then everyone eat lunch (this is a short interval but he is really tired then and it is the only way to get everyone eating lunch at a reasonable time)
1:15 Put Elli down for nap
1:30 Put Jackson down for nap (everyone's nap has been pushed back by 30 minutes)
1:30-3:30 The hope is that everyone naps
3:30 Nurse Jackson and solids/Elli gets up and has a snack
6:00 Eat dinner/Jackson eats puffs to keep him quiet
6:30 Jackson and Elli take bath
7:00 Jackson gets bottle (Jacob usually does this) and I finish Elli's bath and get her ready for bed
7:30 Elli goes to bed

Ok - this is what it would ideally look like.  I will post in a week or two and let you know if it actually happened or not.  Jackson has had some serious trouble with naps since Thanksgiving.  He has gotten 5 new teeth since then and has battled (and still battles) viral pneumonia and ear infections.  Last night was the first night in WEEKS that he slept from the time we laid him down until morning.  I hope that once he starts feeling better things will smooth out for us, but we will see.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment