Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Visit from S.A.N.T.A.

Santa came to our house!  The day started off rocky because Elli wasn't feeling well, but she perked up when she realized Santa ate her cookies.  We had a quiet morning together before heading off to the farm for Christmas with Grandma and Papa, "BoBo," "Mislissa," Caroline and Charlotte.  Elli got tons of goodies this year from telescopes to puzzles to clothes for her stuffed animals. Her big gift was a new radio for dancing but unfortunately we will have to call Santa and ask for a replacement from the North Pole...ours must have gotten bumped and bruised on the sleigh ride.  It is ok though - she was very happy with her loot!  I didn't get too many pictures this year just because she was sick and I have Jackson to content with too.  I don't have a picture of the GREAT gator we got from Grandma and Papa for the farm, but I'll post videos of her trying it out soon.  Gotta cut this post short, Jackson is crying...poor little thing!

Cookies for Santa...Yes we used Tollhouse!

Sprinkling magic reindeer food on the lawn

Jackson loves his dino from Santa.



And clothes for BunBun

Please note Daddy is still playing with her telescope!





I absolutely love this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment