Monday, September 17, 2012

Yum Yum Yum

It had to happen sooner or later...and it is a little earlier than we did with Elli, but we gave Jackson rice cereal tonight.  I have been thinking about doing it but haven't really been motivated enough to start.  Today I accidentally thawed out too much breast milk so I decided I would use the extra to mix up the cereal.  Jackson really seemed to like it so we will work it into our routine once a day.

I will say that it was much less of a "deal" than it was with Elli.  When we gave Elli rice cereal for the first time, the cameras were out, both of us were there helping, and we really thought she was something.  With Jackson it was just a "hey I have extra milk, lets feed him some cereal" kinda thing.  I did get out the camera and I tried to make it monumental, but it just wasn't that big of a deal.  It is funny how different things are with your second kid!

Still, he was super cute and here are a few of his shots.  Can you believe it? He is almost 5 months old.  My little baby boy won't be a baby that much longer...




I love this shot!

Yeah this stuff is good - where has it been all my life?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment