I'm going to admit, it hasn't been that great around here. Elli had a bad cold/cough for a week or so and had to miss preschool and church - BOO. Then, I think Jackson picked up the cold because he was all stuffy. Since then, we haven't really gotten back into our groove. The schedule was working like clockwork but now he REFUSES to sleep more than 45 minutes to 1 hour for his afternoon nap. I thought it might be hunger related - but no. I've tried giving him full bottles and added rice cereal in before nap. I thought it might be too much sleep - but no. He won't take it even when he doesn't have his second morning nap (like when we go to church). I REFUSE to let him lose this nap. This is the nap that stays around long after all the other naps are dropped - Elli is STILL taking this nap. So, we are now in a battle of the wills. He wakes up and basically I just wait it out. It is not fun. I'm tired of it and I'm praying (literally) that it gets better sooner rather than later. It is not a big problem in life's scheme of things. I'm just not a big fan of how things are going. Since he is not taking the nap, he is WAY MORE fussy at night and now cries the whole time we try to eat dinner.
Ok - that was a very whiny post. I apologize. Sometimes I just have to vent.
Even with all of that frustration, he is still just as cute as he can be. Don't ya think?
No comments:
Post a Comment