Well, Jackson is still waking up 30/45 minutes into his afternoon nap and it is making me crazy because he needs that time (and so do I!) So I decided to try out dropping his second morning nap and see if he will sleep better then. I'm not sure how it is going to go tomorrow, but today was pretty good. I would really like for this schedule to work because it would free us up from being chained to the house on non-preschool days. I'm still tweaking it, but once I have it, I'll post it for my friends who will have two soon (you know who you are!)
So today we went to the park to try and keep Jackson awake in the morning. It was the first time I've really taken them out somewhere like that by myself. All in all, it went pretty well and they both slept for two hours when we got home. Mission accomplished!
 |
| We made it! |
 |
| Luckily he loves the bjorn...and before you say it, I made it to the park but that doesn't mean I can do hair and make up too=) |
 |
| She had to do some of the big girl things by herself. I was proud! |
 |
| How fun is this?!? |
No comments:
Post a Comment