Friday, September 28, 2012
Another x-ray
So we have to get another x-ray on poor baby Jackson. This time we are going to the hospital (outpatient) to get his bowels checked. Without giving away too many details (he will read this one day and I don't want to be yelled at for posting private information), Jackson has always been constipated which is unusual for a breastfed baby. It is getting worse so they want to check everything out. I'm glad they are doing the x-ray but I pray they just find out it is constipation and nothing more. The dr said if that is the case, we can regulate it with prune juice and other things. If it is a structure issue, surgery may be necessary. Honestly, I'm not letting my mind go there! I will keep you posted. Our x-ray is scheduled for Tuesday at 9:00. We appreciate any prayers for our little man. The x-ray shouldn't be too bad, but I'll be glad when it is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thinking about you, girl! I will definitely write on my calendar so I won't forget - prayers Tuesday at 9.
ReplyDeletexo