Sunday, June 24, 2012

This Little Fella

I love this little fella.  Jackson's personality is really starting to shine through.  Despite the reappearance of the rash, he is really trying hard to be happy.  He loves when I talk to him and always talks back.  His smiles always start out on one side (like a sneaky little boy) and then spread into a full on grin.  I really love him so much and I love learning more and more about him.
I know I am biased....but could be any cuter?!?!


In terms of the rash, we went back to the doctor last week as it reappeared after a week of nursing.  This time the doctor drew blood (awful and I don't want to think about it ever again) to send off to check for food allergies.  We should know something about that in a few days.  In the meantime, I am remaining on a dairy and nut free diet (not super fun).

No comments:

Post a Comment