Jackson had to have another ultrasound yesterday to check out a hernia type bulb that is on his belly button. At first they were worried it might be an omphalocele that partly healed during pregnancy. Apparently this is not the case and we are so glad. Repairing that type of problem would mean major surgery. I am still waiting for news from the pediatrician about what exactly it is. I should know something more today.
Jackson is such a trooper. He's been through a lot in his first three weeks from EKGs to echos to ultrasounds. He also has a pretty severe diaper rash that we are treating with lots of open air time and A&D ointment. The rash does seem to be getting a bit better. I know he is uncomfortable and hopefully we can get him squared away soon.
Check out these pictures of our little champ though - so strong!
He is a perfect cutie!! But we knew he would be since Elli is! Praying for ya'll - love you.
ReplyDeleteAunt Renet