Monday, May 14, 2012

Slowly but Surely

Slowly but surely we are settling into our new routines around here.  We still have a long way to go, but I do see baby steps of progress.  I must say, I couldn't do this without Jacob.  When he gets home, he takes care of Elli - playing with her, bathing her, and putting her to bed at night.  I am such a blessed woman to have him in my life.  Here are some shots of our first week home together.  At this point, Elli only has to "wait" while I nurse Jackson twice a day.  The other times she is either asleep or Jacob is home.  That has worked out quite nicely.  We also get a good hour to and hour and a half in the mornings while Jackson naps to play outside and try out new activities...a little Mommy/Daughter time just for her.
Trying out some fun activities at home...
Finger paint!



Saw this idea on Pinterest...filled up the pool with shaving cream since it was a bit too chilly for water!  She LOVED it!






Sunday morning snuggle before church.  Do you see the resemblance?



Mother's Day Dinner






With Grandma Jack and Papa Johnny!


Our aspiring musician.  She loves to play the "plano" and make up songs.  Lessons won't be too far off!

No comments:

Post a Comment