Monday, January 16, 2012

The New Office

Our old office is now Littlest Waller's room, so we had to do some rearranging.  We decided to put the office in the kitchen. So far I am loving it.  The computer is a in a central location so when I am cooking or cleaning up, Jacob is still in the same room with me. Also, Elli is learning to play some toddler games on the computer so she is able to do that while I am working.  I think I'm going to like this set up.
Our kitchen before

This is the view coming in the car port door...

The view from the "kitchen."  I'm standing in front of the stove.


Cozy office corner

1 comment:

  1. Love that table! I'm looking for a nice round or oblong table too. Where did you get it? I've been checking out ebay, but don't have a big enough vehicle to go pick up anything and our trailer is in NC. Oh well, better luck next time :) Super excited for you to see lots of room rearranging - it's almost there!! It's looking great!!

    ReplyDelete