Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Crayoooons

I need to get a video of Elli saying "crayons" because it is a very nasal, long word.  Anyways, crayons (but more than that - markers) are Elli's new favorite toys.  I'm not a huge fan of it because its not something I feel she can do independently yet; I don't trust her.  She is getting better though and learning that the only thing you can color on is the paper itself.  I do want to encourage her crafty side, but I can't help her much in that area because I do not have a crafty side.  When I say I don't have a crafty side, I mean AT ALL!  Anyways, here is the future Picasso.  Maybe I should get her some crafty things for her 2 year birthday.  I'm looking for anything that will make it so she can entertain herself for a little bit...suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment