Tuesday, December 20, 2011

We're Still Here!

No blogs lately!  I'm sorry.  It has been crazy at our house.  Elli has had several rounds of sickness - we are currently on antibiotics and hope to be well by Christmas.  Between last minute Christmas shopping and wrapping, I haven't had a chance to post.  Here are a few pictures...nothing too exciting since we are trying to get her better!  I have decided not to take Elli to Jacob's Christmas lunch tomorrow and that makes me sad since we were looking forward to meeting his coworkers.  Still, the more she has time to rest, the more she will be ready for all the Christmas festivities this weekend (at least that's my theory!)
  This is an old slide that the church was getting rid of.  It is nothing fancy, but it does keep her entertained outside.  Of course, this was taken before the sickies kicked in.
 Love this shot!

This is a picture in front of the Santa down the road.  She loves this thing even though I didn't capture that in the picture.  When Santa is not inflated, she is very concerned and wants to "help a Clause."  When we convince her he is just "night night" she is very adamant we give him a blanket.  I love to see compassion already in her little heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment