Friday, November 4, 2011

A Little Traveling Gift


When I was little and my parents had to travel, they always brought me home a gift. I remember a lot of the gifts that they brought home; little dolls, Minnie Mouse skirts, and more. So, I decided to continue the tradition. It spoiled me I'm sure, but I'm not against spoiling sometimes! When Jacob and I were in Indianapolis he found a cool little cultural arts center about a 20 minute walk from our hotel. The first store we saw was Mass Ave Toys. I could have stayed in there forever and I plan to order some of Elli's Christmas presents from there. The toys were unique and educational. We finally settled on a little art easel that works with water. We thought it might be good for when we take Elli out to eat.

Here is a snap shot of her this morning playing with her toy.



No comments:

Post a Comment