My sweet sweet Jackson. Oh words cannot describe the love I have for you. You are exciting, exhausting, exhilarating. You have taught me humility, humbled my spirit, kept me strong in prayer, and shown me what true unconditional love is. I love the bond we have as mother/son. I love that you call me Nee-Nee. I love that you want me to hold you, rock you, love you, and always hold your hand. I love the way you need me. Your strong personality tells me God has big things in store for you. Your smile lights up a room and my heart. We got this thing buddy - we got this thing.
 |
| Headed to NC to celebrate! Donuts of course at 11:00 pm |
 |
| A cow cake for the party on the farm! |
Check out the awesome train cake Grandma Waller made for the party back in VA.
 |
| Yum Yum |
No comments:
Post a Comment