First off, we call Jackson the Booski a lot. Not sure why. But there you go.
So Jackson and I are trying to do some Mommy and Me type things while Elli is preschool. Some mornings we go to the gym then run errands but some mornings we just hang out and here and get into trouble. Today, since I am still quite under the weather, we stayed here. It was gorgeous outside so I tried to do a rice sensory bucket with him. It went pretty good. He liked it but he mostly liked throwing it. I have a good friend with two boys ages 4 and 2. She told me something that I always keep in the back of my mind. Boys don't play with things like you expect them to. So I shouldn't have been surprised the didn't sit casually and mix and pour. Nope, he poured it into his hand and chucked it across the yard. Oh well...we still did it right?
 |
| Getting started.... |
 |
| And boom - throwing it. |
 |
| Look how grown. My baby is getting big! |
Sigh. So true!
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better!!