So we are headed out to Maryland this weekend so that I can get certified in Turbo Kick (more information on that later!) I spoke with an old friend who is an amazing mom with tons of ideas for how to really have fun with her kids. She told me one cool thing around is a playground that is right by the airport so the planes come down really low and close to the park. I decided that would be a fun thing to do while we were there, but you know I just HAD to make it a theme. So - transportation it is!
 |
| Prewrite - get the plane to the cloud |
 |
| Size sort - small medium big. She actually just did this for a minute and then played forever with the little cars pretending they were little families. Gave me time to get dinner ready - bonus! |
No comments:
Post a Comment