We do some ocean work every night while Jackson settles down. Last night we did gold fish counting and measuring with gold fish.
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Day Four - Beach!
So I had planned to take the kids to another museum today but when we went outside it was so pretty, I decided to try the beach by myself. Elli promised to be my big helper and she did great! We got there about 9:30 and it wasn't crowded at all. We played in the water, searched for shells, and did a lot of digging. Jackson was really cranky by 10:45 (I think he is more like his Daddy and doesn't really like the beach) so we had to go. I think Elli and I would have stayed all day. We came back and hit up the hotel pool for a few minutes. It was a fun morning and showed me I really can do anything with the kids. Elli has been super responsible and helpful so we are able to get out there and explore. I'm sad today is our last day of vacation. It has been nice trying out new things and spending down time with Jacob when he comes home from work. All in all, I'm really glad we did this!
Labels:
beach trip,
family fun,
ocean theme,
ocean week lessons,
summer camp,
vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's exactly how I felt after Caleb and I tackled DC last September! It was hectic at times, but overall a great experience that I'm so glad we went through! I've loved following along on your adventures the past couple of days. So glad you guys have had a good time!! Hope you have a safe and smooth trip home :)
ReplyDelete