Ahh! That was SUCH a sad day (for Mom!!) !!! Praying for your sweet family and things to calm down here shortly. Hopefully the tubes will really help Miss Elli. Feel free to call if you need to chat! ;)
I know! I was trying to hold on to the nap until preschool was over, but his fussing during it really didn't make it that relaxing. So I'm just embracing the extra time for summer. I hope the tubes help poor Elli, I'll be glad when all this settles down. I'll call you soon to catch up!!!
Ahh! That was SUCH a sad day (for Mom!!) !!!
ReplyDeletePraying for your sweet family and things to calm down here shortly. Hopefully the tubes will really help Miss Elli. Feel free to call if you need to chat! ;)
xo
I know! I was trying to hold on to the nap until preschool was over, but his fussing during it really didn't make it that relaxing. So I'm just embracing the extra time for summer. I hope the tubes help poor Elli, I'll be glad when all this settles down. I'll call you soon to catch up!!!
ReplyDelete