Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Ain't Gonna Lie
It ain't easy. This last month has been tough. Why am I writing about it? Because I do not want my blog to make it appear that we have it all together and that life is so easy in our house. Jackson is SUPER DUPER FUSSY. I mean SUPER DUPER CAN'T PUT HIM DOWN - EVER. Got it? Elli is dealing with my frustration over Jackson which isn't fair, but I'm human and only have so much patience. Seriously, he is so needy and then he is also really testing me. When I say "no" he stops and thinks about it, then continues on to do whatever he wants to do. It is exhausting. Yep, exhausting. I love him and I love Elli but this is going to be one.long.summer if things don't get better. They have to get better right?!?! Anyways, I just feel that honesty is the best policy so honestly, as my old teacher friend use to say, "it ain't easy Mrs. Waller..it ain't easy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment