Sunday, April 7, 2013

While the Cat is Away....

Jacob and I had the PRIVILEGE of going away for a night this weekend.  This is the first time we have both been away from Jackson at one time so I was a bit nervous, but wasn't going to turn down some time with Jacob.  We went to Raleigh and ate at great restaurants, slept late, and even tried out a bike trail.  While we were away, Elli was on what she likes to call "Grandma Time."  Apparently that means her schedule is a bit more flexible.  I don't think I really care what she gets to do as long as I get a break =)
This is the picture I was sent at 1:37 pm on Saturday.  If you know me, you know Elli is usually asleep at this time.  Oh well a late nap is worth a weekend getaway.  Elli looks like she knows she is breaking the rules!  I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment