Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Well We Did It

Well Jackson won't sleep so I might as well blog since his noise is making it so I can't take a nap either.

Last summer was tough.  Jackson was tiny and I was exhausted.  We didn't get to do much because I was always nursing and Jackson was always needing a nap.  I created a mental list in my head of things that would make life "easier."

1.  Sleep through the night.
2.  Stop nursing
3.  Start walking

We have finally made it through the list and just in time for summer!  Jackson prefers walking to crawling now if at all possible.  He normally sleeps well (although right now he is really giving me a run for my money!) He eats pretty much what we eat and is completely off of bottles and nursing.  Honestly, none of this made me all that sad except when I realized we wouldn't need our bottles anymore.  I thought the last time I nursed I would be sad, but honestly, I wasn't a huge fan of nursing.  But when I realized we were a bottle free house, I got a little sad.  But then I thought back to last summer and decided to celebrate.  Let the parks, pools, splash pads, and play dates begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment