Friday, April 5, 2013

Jumpin' Jax

As part of another spring break activity, we went to Jumping Jax with some friends.  It has been rainy and cold this week so it was a perfect energy outlet.  I got a babysitter for Jackson so I could really focus on playing with Elli and I think that was the best idea for everyone.  The two ladies I went with were both App friends.  We were all in school together, going to football games, riding around in my convertible and just having fun.  This week, we were riding in my minivan.  I have two kids, Molly has 2 and one on the way, and Brandy has one on the way too.  Look what time will do to ya!  Anyways, it was a blast to catch up and the kids had fun too.
Sorry for the blurry pictures but it is very hard to get a picture of a kid while she is jumping on an inflatable.



This girl has no fear.  This was her favorite slide and it was steep and fast!  Look at her go.!!

I will post videos of this which are hilarious!!

break time

No comments:

Post a Comment