Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Big Red Birthday

We decided to do a Clifford theme for Jackson's first birthday and my amazing friend did all the decorations.   Check out all of her stuff and get your own "party in a box" at her etsy shop.

Grandma and Grandpa Waller made the trip from Maryland and arrived on Jackson's birthday.  We had his first celebration and he LOVED cake...let me tell you.  The pictures don't even do it justice!




















Then on Sunday we had a Big Red Dog Clifford party.  We had all the fixings and again Jackson LOVED the cake.  It was so fun celebrating his first year together.  





















Jackson,
You are an amazing kid.  I LOVE your laid back personality and your little giggles. Your mischievous looks when you are getting into something always make me laugh and your snuggles always warm my heart.  I can't imagine our family without you.  You balance our dynamic perfectly.  I love you more than you will ever know my sweet sweet little boy.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. So sweet, Laura!!
    and p.s. Caleb has those same green striped jammies! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete