Friday, March 22, 2013

The Mess

I am not sure how to handle the mess that Jackson makes.  He moves from one place to the next just destroying anything he can get his hands on and emptying contents everywhere.  I pick it up just to have him destroy it again.  Is it even worth cleaning it up?

This is just a snippet of the messes he makes in a short amount of time...
Tupperware organized??!  I don't think so!

Who me?!?!

Yep - it was me!

3 comments:

  1. Yeeeeessssssssssss. Girl. Yes. I cannot begin to explain the frustration. And, at least for us, it never got any better. He is still a "messer". He got into EVERYTHING when he was little. It actually is what sparked me on my "getting rid of" phase I've been in the past 2 years. I really saw the importance of getting rid of things I don't need. The less stuff out, the less he messes with. And trust me. He WILL find the ONE sentimental thing you THOUGHT you had put up high enough he can't get to ;)

    Hang in there! Caleb is teaching me to LET GO.

    Hope your spring cleaning is going well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does not make me feel much better =) I tell you, this was not the case with Elli. I mean, she made a mess but this is a whole new ball game. You are right, it has encouraged me to get rid of any junk we do not need. Plants are having to be put way up because he keeps dumping those out and forget keeping anything in a bottom cabinet organized.
    I think I am pretty much done cleaning - at least in the house. I would still like to get up in the attic and thin it out a bit and then move on to working in the yard. But the inside has been thoroughly cleaned and several bags of clothes/toys/junk has been either thrown or given away. It feels so good!

    How is your cleaning going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you! It's going well - I'm fiiiiiinnnaally tackling my school stuff I've been lugging around. SO excited to get that done! The kitchen still needs a thorough cleaning, but I'm okay with that. My cleaning to-do list is getting done. That's a HUGE step for me! Haha!

    p.s. THANK YOU so much for your generous check. You did not have to do that!! It was not the original terms ;) You're just supposed to be free advertising! Haha! And tell Miss Elli thanks for her sweet card!

    ReplyDelete