Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happy Ten Months Jackson

Ten months!  Can you believe it???  Jackson is still growing.  Lets see...
1.  He HATES and I mean HATES to have his diaper changed or his clothes changed.  I mean roll around, scream, cry, turn, twist kinda hates.
2.  He LOVES to eat and don't be slow about it!
3.  He likes to play by himself and we love this quality.  He really enjoys tinkering with little toys and discovering new things.  I love watching him play and hope this independence will stick around.
4.  He loves to play hide and seek - it makes him giggle so much.
5.  He does not like getting in the car.  I mean, he actually starts crying when I just get to the door.  Once the car is moving we are ok, but he isn't happy until that happens.
6.  I love him so much. He is so sweet and perfectly fits into our family.  Elli is an amazing big sister.  She helps me in so many ways and often entertains Jackson when I am trying to fix lunch or dinner.  She knows how to make him stop crying.  I love seeing that side of her.

Jackson, meet Elmo
 
Jackson is learning to stand for a little bit on his own, if you start him off that way.  I don't think it will be too long before he is moving and grooving!

1 comment: