Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Getting Better...
Yesterday and last night went better without pappies. Wanna know what I did? I laid 5 m&ms on her table where she could see them. I then explained that she could have all of them when she woke up. But every time I had to come in there and tell her to go to sleep, stop crying, stop talking etc I would take one away. I only had to take one m&m before she got the idea! Poor little thing, I know it must be hard to learn to fall asleep without something she has had for 3 years. We are trying to be super patient and I think she is excited that it is getting easier. She has done GREAT with the panties and hasn't had an accident yet. She tells me that sleeping in panties is much better and she got a big kick out of me throwing the pull ups away! I can't believe how big my baby girl is. Seriously...what a sweet sweet child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay Elli!!!!!
ReplyDelete