I love to see Jackson and Elli finally playing together. I knew it would happen someday. We are just now entering into a phase when I can leave Elli with Jackson and not worry as much. She knows how to be gentle and she knows the boundaries (we are talking for a couple of minutes at a time). This morning while getting ready for church I left her in his room so I could go grab my coat. I heard her say, "sorry mommy." This is not a sentence I really wanted to hear. I reply, "what happened?" and in her two year old honesty she said, "I knocked him over." This is not ideal but at least she knows that is not good and that I needed to know. Nevertheless, she is playing with him and he is entertained by her. I think it is good progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment