Awww!! So cute! She's gotten so big. I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving :)I love keeping up through all the posts!xoxo,Abi
Can't wait to see you guys either!!!
Love!! "I wanna see Elli!"... this is sooo what Caleb is going to be doing. He already loves looking at himself in the camera after a picture. So funny!
Leslie - it is crazy! We don't have one video that doesn't end with that sentence =)
Awww!! So cute! She's gotten so big. I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving :)
ReplyDeleteI love keeping up through all the posts!
xoxo,
Abi
Can't wait to see you guys either!!!
DeleteLove!! "I wanna see Elli!"... this is sooo what Caleb is going to be doing. He already loves looking at himself in the camera after a picture. So funny!
ReplyDeleteLeslie - it is crazy! We don't have one video that doesn't end with that sentence =)
Delete