Well we have made it to 6 months! I can hardly believe it. I'm going to be honest - Month 5 was not so great. Jackson cut two teeth and had serious constipation issues; both of these things interrupting our sleep schedule. We are still working it out, but I'm hoping that Month 6 is a better month. He is still his sweet little self...I can't get enough of him! He loves to snuggle and is content if you are holding him. He loves to be in his exersaucer and johnny jump up. His most favorite thing? To get down in Elli's crib and be beside her after nap! He is sitting up on his own pretty well now so soon we will be able to do baths together which will cut down on a lot of work here at bedtime.
 |
| Elli wanted in on the picture action! Look how much he loves her! |
 |
| I absolutely love them together!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment