Sunday, October 7, 2012

I Tentatively Post This Schedule

Ok, it has been crazy around here so I'm scared to even post this schedule.  The x-ray and constipation didn't help.  Jackson also is now the proud owner of TWO teeth which might explain why he hasn't been sleeping for a while.  He seems to be settling down a bit so here is where we are.

6:15 on preschool days 6:30 on other days - Wake up and nurse/oatmeal
7:30 - Nap time
9:00 - Take Elli to preschool and then come home to nurse (on non-preschool days I let him sleep as late as he wants)
12:00 - Nurse/solids
He does get fussy around 11:00 so it can be difficult for him to make it to 12 but he is doing it...growing into this schedule.  Often he falls asleep while he nurses so I have to keep waking him up.
12:50-3:00 - Nap (this nap is getting better by the day)
3:00 - Nurse/solids
6:00 - Bath
6:30 - Formula bottle and bed

That is where we are my fellow babywise friends.  I will let you know how we grow into it, but for now we are adjusting to this schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment