Tuesday, October 30, 2012

B.C.

B.C. - Before Children.  In my former life I was a teacher and I loved it.  Of course there were hard days, but it was a job I loved.  I miss it sometimes.  I miss the kids.  I miss planning lessons.  I miss buying school supplies.  I miss it all.  Today I was able to remember just what it was like when Mr. Cheston (my assistant the last few years teaching) and some of my old students came by to visit.  It was so much fun catching up.  The fact that they are in 5th and 6th grade (when I taught them in 2nd) makes me feel old.  It took some time for Elli to warm up, but once she did, she had a blast playing with the big kids!  I know that staying home is a blessing and I'm so glad I get to do it with Elli and Jackson, but that doesn't take away from how much I loved these kids and my job.
Elli is passing out hugs!


Now she is passing out Halloween candy!


Jackson loved the attention too.

A real ladies man =)

I found this when they left...so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment