I can't believe I just dropped Elli off at preschool. Even though I have been waiting for this day, it was very bittersweet. I could hardly calm my nerves last night, just thinking about all of the "firsts" that are coming our way now that Elli is growing up. Here is Elli on her first day of preschool (outfits compliments of Grandma Waller's dressmaking!)
 |
I just realized I put the wrong date on there...oh well! In ten years, the 4th or the 5th really won't matter!
I do realize it says "Cinderbrella" but that is how she says it and I don't want to forget that! |
 |
| That's the big smile I love! |
So fun! I love that 2nd picture with her one foot out... such a little lady!! I lost it the other day when we put regular tennis shoes on Caleb for the first time. He stomped all around in them and looked like a little boy... not my little baby I keep hoping he'll stay. They grow up way too fast! Hope she loves school :) Cool idea for the sign!
ReplyDelete