So I am trying to adjust Jackson's schedule so it will accommodate Elli in preschool. This is my goal...we'll see how it goes when preschool actually starts in a week!
6:00 - wake and nurse
7:00-9:00 - nap while I get Elli up for preschool
9:00 - walk Elli down to preschool and then come back to nurse
10:15 - 11:45 - nap
11:45 - walk down and get Elli from preschool, come back and both of them eat
1:00 - 3:00 - everyone naps
3:00 - nurse
4:45 - small nap in swing
5:30 - nurse
7:00 - bath
7:30 - bottle and bed
This has worked the first few days and he definitely needed that nap added in at 10:00. However, he is waking up after only 45 minutes during that nap, so we are working on that. I'm not sure if its hunger or just transition but we'll figure it out. I'll update after preschool starts and see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment