Monday, August 20, 2012

Our First Trip As a Party of Four

We had so much fun in DC/MD this past weekend.  It was our first trip as a party of four and I'm not going to promise it was without its tough moments.  The trip was harder than I thought.  It took about 7 hours on the way there and 9 (yes count them 9) hours on the way back.  There were certainly moments in the car when I was pretty sure I was going to lose my mind.  But I will not go into detail on the more difficult moments.  We have tons of pictures from the trip so it may take a few posts to get them all in.  It was nice to visit with family and selfishly have some help!  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Waller for making room for us in Maryland.

These first few pictures are from our time at Wheaton Regional Park.
Elli's first glimpse of the carousel. 



Riding the train..."choo choo"

Jackson was not a fan of the whistle on the train....
yes we were those people  with the screaming baby!





Check out the awesome tube slide.  

Elli would have done this all day long.


Yep - she rode it with Jacob and only cried because
we wouldn't let her do it by herself.





1 comment:

  1. So fun! Glad you guys had a good time and those are some great pictures too... Miss Elli and Mr Jackson are just so adorable :) Sorry the trip home was crazy - we've had a few of those too. It'll get better!!

    ReplyDelete