In another quest to provide fun things for Elli this summer, we tried out balloon painting. I LOVED this one easy set up and clean up. We tried painting with water balloons and normal balloons. Elli did like it, but she was more interested in just playing with the balloons. I am going to try this again because we really had a hard time getting into it because of Jackson's refusal to take a nap. He has been taking a nap from 10:30-11:30 each day and that was when Elli and I would play outside. Yesterday he cried basically through the entire nap. I knew the time was coming for a schedule change and I'm ok with changing his schedule anyway. I just have to think through how to do it and accommodate my need to get Elli back and forth to preschool three times a week. I'll post our new schedule soon. Anyways...I digress. Here is the balloon painting before (not really..its more like while) we were rudely interrupted =)
No comments:
Post a Comment