Jackson turned 3 months old this week. Can you believe it? He is such a happy boy now that we have "fixed" all of his problems. His diaper rash is gone. His reflux is manageable with medicine and as long as I avoid anything spicy or tomato based. His stomach is better now that I am on a dairy-free diet. His general schedule is:
6:30 wake up and eat
nap from 7:45 to 9:00 then eat
nap from 10:15-11:30 then eat
nap from 12:45-2:00 then eat
nap from 3:30-4:30 then eat
usually a nap in his swing while we eat dinner
6:30 bath and 7:00 eat
11:00ish/11:15 wake him up and feed him a formula bottle for night time!
This kid is so cute! I love him to death and I can't wait to see how his personality grows and changes in the coming months!
No comments:
Post a Comment