Could these kiddos be any cuter?
This is how I found Elli this morning...snug in bed with her buddy! The big bear she sleeps with religiously is called "Special Bear." It is very special to me because my Grandma Bender gave it to me the last Christmas she was with us when I was in 4th grade. I have had that bear with me ever since. When Elli was born, I placed it in the nursery, on top of her dresser. I never had any intention of letting her have it - it was my special bear. Well, one day when Elli was about 1 year old, she was super sick and focused in on that bear and decided she needed it. I told her she could have it that one day because that was a special bear. Well, she started calling it "special bear" and wanted it every night. How could I deny her? Plus, I know Grandma Bender would be so happy to know it is still bringing smiles to a little girl's face.
 |
| Tummy Time |
 |
| Such a sweet big sister |
How precious!
ReplyDelete