Totally!! Glad to hear he is doing well and growing so much already! Hope you are getting some sleep- I have a ton of new winter clothes that I am saving for you guys. Alex is 27 pounds @ 1 year. Just starting walking :)
Thank you for saving the clothes! Can't wait to get back down there and hang out again. Elli still talks about her new friend =) I can't believe he is already walking - I imagine that makes you busier than ever. We are already going through the clothes you gave us - they have already been a huge help! Thanks soooo much!!!!!
Totally!! Glad to hear he is doing well and growing so much already! Hope you are getting some sleep- I have a ton of new winter clothes that I am saving for you guys. Alex is 27 pounds @ 1 year. Just starting walking :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for saving the clothes! Can't wait to get back down there and hang out again. Elli still talks about her new friend =) I can't believe he is already walking - I imagine that makes you busier than ever. We are already going through the clothes you gave us - they have already been a huge help! Thanks soooo much!!!!!
ReplyDelete