Sunday, April 29, 2012

Introducing Jackson Wade

Ok guys, I'm going to admit...I'm exhausted!  My days and nights are a blur, but I do want to share our wonderful bundle of joy with you.  I'm just going to fill this post with pictures and I promise that I will give more details soon!  Thank you for all of your prayers, support, encouragement, and love.  I promise to give more pictures and information as we find a few quiet moments.
39 weeks and on our way to the hospital!

Here we go!!!!

The Best Dad Ever!!!  

Super speedy labor....not even time to break a sweat (Have I mentioned I love epidurals?!?)

Proud Papa Wade

Getting her Big Sister present

Our family is complete!

 I am so blessed

Hospital accommodations can make for long nights.



Going home in Jacob's baptismal outfit


Add caption

Elli got to hold Jackson


She was so proud of how well she held him, she was clapping for herself.  What a great big sister!
8 pounds, 2 ounces  20 3/4 inches long


2 comments:

  1. Ahh! Soooo precious!!!! I've been thinking about you like crazy! Hope you guys are doing well :) I remember clearly how much of a blur the first couple of days {ok, for real: months} are. Thank you so much for taking the time to post these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see these pics!!! Congrats to you guys!! He's precious and I can't wait to see him in person. Praying all tests come back okay and that you guys get some much needed rest. Once things settle down, please let us come and get Elli one afternoon for some play time with AK & A!

    ReplyDelete