Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Trade Off?

I told Molly that I would keep her little one if she would use her AMAZING talents to make an Elmo cake for Elli's birthday party.  I do not think it was a fair trade at all.  Keeping Lyra was easy and pain free as her and Elli kept each other busy all morning (as evidenced below).  Molly has created a masterpiece of a cake and the effort she had to put in was phenomenal!  Can't wait for you all to see pictures of the Elmo cake but in the meantime you can see pictures from Lyra and Elli's play date.



This was in the first five minutes!!  Look at that mess!!!!


There is always time for a snack!

They look so innocent...

Time to cook up a little snack of their iown



Elli's favorite game of hide and seek under the bed





And on to enjoy the beautiful weather outside

Buddies!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love that they got to spend time together! Thanks for posting pictures and it was a great trade off- cakes ate so much easier without a toddler around!

    ReplyDelete