We have been hyping up this Elmo Party for a while with Elli and she was very excited today when it finally arrived! Check out the fun.
Be warned - TONS of pictures below!
| Amazing cake by my friend Molly! |
| The party started off right when Uncle Bo Bo picked her up from nap |
| Happy birthday to you! |
| Seriously good cake!!! |
| The girls! |
| Checking out the ABC book I made her. I think it is going to be a hit! |
| No caption necessary! |
| She decided it was time to make her own Elmo |
| Poor Poor Elmo.... |
So fun! And the cake is adorable!!! I love the picture with you and Elli and the thumbs up for the cake :) Happy Birthday Elli!!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't notice her thumbs up! That is too cute =)
ReplyDelete