Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lost and Found

So sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I lost my camera cord.  I found it today so here is an extra long post with tons of pictures!!

Elli has had another round of ear infections and a bad chest cough so we have been home bound this week.  To keep busy we love to color and try out our play dough.

We also love to read our new library books in our pajamas, but we particularly love to read them on Mommy's bed.



Finally pictures of Elli's new "big girl" room.  This is the view from the door .  On the next few pictures you can play "Where's Elli" cause she appears in the most random of places!

Mrs. Jane did an amazing job with the art work once again.  These fairies are hanging out by Elli's closet.

This is the official Elli fairy!


Elli calls these her "night night" fairies.  She loves the artwork Mrs. Jane did!




The best part?  The castle!!


Mrs. Jane knows how much Elli loves her cousins Caroline and Charlotte so she made some fairies that resemble them!

Charlotte Fairy

Caroline Fairy

We call this "friend" fairy.

View from the door.  The dresser was mine as a little girl and Jacob painted it for us.  The blue table was also mine growing up!  


View from the back of the room...notice anyone in the hallway?

And our updated bedroom...from the door


From the other side of the room...

My dresser

J's dresser (which is very hard to keep clean on top...hence the boxes to hide all of his stuff!)


My vanity table that Jacob painted for me...so sweet!

3 comments:

  1. Love Miss Elli's new big girl room!! And the picture of her in the laundry basket made me laugh out loud! Haha! Your bedroom is beautiful - we need the two dressers too. I don't know why I've never thought of that!! Right now we share a small 4 drawer one and it's about to drive me crazy. I think you might've just saved our marriage. LOL. Okay, maybe not that drastic ;-) but you did give me a good idea!! Kudos to you and Jacob and all of your hard work! It's looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli's room is ADORABLE! Almost makes me want to try for a little girl so I can have you come make a room like that :) Almost...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! We are really excited about her room...now if only I can get her to entertain herself in there!!!

    ReplyDelete