Monday, November 21, 2011

A Lot of Doctor Appointments

A lot seems to be going on around our house. I took Elli to the Dr again today after she wouldn't let me touch her ear. My suspicions were confirmed - an ear infection. This is Elli's first ear infection ever and it is a doozy. The Dr. said it appears her ear drum burst so she is/was in a lot of pain. Now she is loaded up on all kinds of medicine. While we were picking up the medicine at CVS we noticed they had a little cardboard house set up. Elli played and played. I couldn't resist; I felt so sorry for the poor little thing being sick so I bought her one. It really is cool. It only took Jacob a few minutes to assemble and she can even color on it. Hopefully it took her mind off of the sickies.

Our Level II ultrasound is tomorrow to check on Littlest Waller. We are praying that the baby is healthy and strong. We should know something around 2:00 pm. Please pray for our littlest one and his/her health. Keep checking on the Littlest Waller page link at the top for updates!

Below are some pics of Elli exploring her new house. It was a great investment for $19.99 even if it does take up our entire living room!




No comments:

Post a Comment