They talked about it a lot in some of the technology events I went to a while back. They used them at CEC. Allyson, might be a good one to ask! I made a silly one for my teaching website last year. They're fun!
Thanks! I'll ask her about it! I thought they were fairly neat but I am really looking for the most up to date things. That can be hard to find with technology. What is new one minute is out of date the next day!
They talked about it a lot in some of the technology events I went to a while back. They used them at CEC. Allyson, might be a good one to ask! I made a silly one for my teaching website last year. They're fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'll ask her about it! I thought they were fairly neat but I am really looking for the most up to date things. That can be hard to find with technology. What is new one minute is out of date the next day!
ReplyDelete