Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Morning Routines

Elli sleeps with pacifiers (aka "pappies"). At this point, we put about 3 in her crib in case one falls out during the night. We only let her have them at night though...as you can see in the video. Once she wakes up, she has to put them in the sink to be washed for nap time. She has figured this routine out and now wants to do it herself. I'm not sure what she is doing at the end of the video...


PS - We went to a Mommy and Me dance class this morning. She LOVED it. I didn't take pictures though since there were other children there. Maybe next week I'll get a shot of her shakin' it!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, love the video. That reminds me of AK at that age. She could not get enough of the paci! Elli is too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete